31.5.07

The waiting is the hardest part.

The Sentra is all patched up and ready to go. My possessions are piled up in the corner of the basement. My apartment is waiting for me in Blacksburg. I just need to get through one more week living at home, which is far tougher than I originally anticipated. The boredom takes a little piece of my soul every minute I am here . . .

I went to the Dr.'s this afternoon, and my blood pressure was 116/76 - much better than before. He doesn't seem concerned, so neither am I. Could have been all that beer drinking at camp that elevated it. In other medical news, I am now weening myself off of my anxiety medicine, which I am pretty pumped about. I'll take the lowest dose for about a month, and then go without and see how I do.

Mike is still a bum.


The Sentra.

2 comments:

Hannah said...

I'm doing alright. I've been a depressed couch potato all week, but I ran errands all day today and went for a walk with my sister at the penninsula. That's a good sign I think. I still keep crying randomly. This seriously really sucks.
Sorry you're so bored at home... maybe you should go buy a coloring book. You can send all of your finished artwork to me!

Unknown said...

Billy is still an asshole. And you owe me a tv dammit.