29.5.07

The poor get poorer.

I took the Sentra in for it's annual inspection and to get the exhaust system replaced, which is going to set me back $304. What really pisses me off though is the fact that they didn't have the parts in to do the repair, even though I called them a week ago and told them it would need done. Not happy . . .

I had lunch with Chris today at China Jade, and ended up running into Mr. Sarver. He was with his chemistry class, reviewing for their final exam, though I fail to remember a time he took us to a restaurant to review. He hasn't changed a bit over the last four years, though he said I had (referring to my thinning hair, which he described as "cool").

I'll be back in North East this Thursday for my doctor's appointment and to have work done on my car. After that, it will certainly be a while before I am back again.

No comments: